Saturday, September 14, 2013

ach...

just woke up from a "nap" which i took to try and clear my head (i tried writing a post right after i got back from the cranberry festival, it didn't work out so well.) this one might not work out so swell either, but oh well. anyway, i had a question for my readers, I've been wanting one for a while now, but i can't decide. should i get a imperial navy officer's cap (green)? or a death star officer's cap (black)? I'm leaning more towards the death star officer's cap because it'll match the rest of my stuff better. but tell me what you think anyway! (I'm actually a rebel sympathizer, but the imperial uniforms are just too cool.=) I'm falling asleep while i blog, but once i get a better hat than the one i have now, I'll get a actual picture of me to put on here. for now I'll find a picture of Samwise.

cheers!
Joel.

1 comment:

  1. oops... not death star officer. stormtrooper officer. sorry!

    ReplyDelete