Wednesday, September 18, 2013

books.

i hope that i don't ruin national cheeseburger day with my rant, but i had to go on.
i know that it is uncommon, and in some areas "uncool" for people my age, to read as much as i do, not necessarily by the parents, but mostly by the peers. i have several friends who boast about not reading, which i find ridiculous! reading has saved my life countless times, the grippiness of the lost hero (heroes of Olympus book one) helped me change my mind about attending a airsoft game which i later learned was a terrible experience (and my gun was broken...). i would have died of boredom on my long journeys to and from Grandma's house, i would have died here on my vacation, (there's only so many times you can sit in the sun and sleep) i would fail this year's home study English course! if it weren't for reading we'd have been eaten during the Newton zombie outbreak! (if you haven't heard of this, this is because it hasn't happened yet) if it weren't for reading, i wouldn't know how to read Gaelic! (i still don't know how to read Gaelic, but i'll figure it out.) if it weren't for reading, this rant would've made no sense! so farewell my READERS, go and read, if you need an idea on what to read, friend me on goodreads! (Utah J. is me)

Off to go read the prehistory of the far side,
Utah J.

oh, and i love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment